Here is a great idea (well I think so of course, because I am going to actually do this for a couple people or more and have already started these gifts):
Start by getting a Reusable Grocery Bag (Lowes Foods has them in green for $.99)...this is your GIFT BAG! :-)
Fill your bag with some or all of the following items, depending on your budget for that person(s):
- Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (the spiral bulbs you should be seeing everywhere!)
- Method Brand Cleaning Products (found at Target: Not tested on Animals, non-toxic, earth friendly, recyclable and minimal packaging...you may know a better brand? Share! This brand is very cost-friendly and works well!)
- Clothes Pins
- Retractable Clothes Line
- Organic Chips or other foods that are Organic
- Another Reusable Grocery bag tucked in the "gift bag"
- Recycled Paper Products
- Solar Energy Magazine (to really advocate)
- Use your imagination!
- Got anything to add...I am working on my gifts, would love to "hear" your ideas! Isn't it fun and useful?
Happy Monday and have a Great Week!