MERRY CHRISTMAS Eve Everyone!
Here are some updates on us:
- My husband is doing fairly well at his new job, this is his second week. I am hoping he will get to leave early on this Christmas Eve because we have a two hour drive to my Mom's house as we all go to our family Christmas Eve Party. I don't expect him to ask to leave early since he is the "new guy," but it sure would be nice not to miss the family party. It is the only time our family gets together all year long, just like many of you. But it will be alright...what happens...happens.
- We will close our home refinance on Monday the 29th! What a great way to end 2008 and roll into 2009 with! I'm excited!
- I did finish all my Christmas shopping...LAST NIGHT! :-) Hey, at least it is before Christmas Eve...I was sure I would be out there today! :-)
- I'm ready to get started on TAXES!
- We need to make our last of the year Donations to our local Guardian Angel! Everyone out there...you can do the same and make it to your local Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc... You are doing a good deed and will benefit on your taxes. It is a great way to make room for your new goodies and your children's new toys by making a donation! You are being "Green," Generous, and benefiting on your taxes for 2008! Hurry! You have one week left to make your 08 donations!